I had a good month and was able to complete each one of my goals for January.
Here is what I was able to do
1. The boys quilts (yes two) I was to get them finished, quilted and binding on. They are ready for the "little dudes
2. Easy Street, I still haven't decided if I want a border on it. So as for now I'm calling it done, if I decide it needs a border I'll show a picture. I believe I'll get this one machine quilted. So busy and so many seams I will not even attempt quilting it myself.
3. My Pea Ridge Lily quilt is started like I wanted. There is a glitch thou, the background I was thinking about is out of stock/print so I do need to decide on a new background. But I have the flowers, stems and leaves fabric picked and and in the cutting stage.
4. Dresden Plate top is finish. I started this over a year and half ago and I'm so pleased with how it looks. This one is now on my list of tops to be hand quilted.
It felt good to be able to cross them off my list. So now it's time to decide February's 4.
2. Christmas String - I have it now as throw size but I want to make it larger
3. 30's Row Quilt - I need to applique a couple of the rows and then sew the rows together, my goal is to have a least one row appliqued.
4. Some Kind of Wonderful - a lot to do still so all I'll say is I will do as much as I can. If I get it finished I be so pleased and if not completed it will just go on next months goal.