If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Slow and Peaceful Sunday



I have been watching the first season of House of Cards, knitting and playing around with this new app I put on my i-phone. I first saw it at aunt polly's porch blog. 
Seeing how we are having another blast of cold with snow flurries I have been inside the house. 
The other day I was checking out some blogs I like and over at Polly's she had also been playing around with this app and posted her pics.
The app is called "waterlogue" and I found it on itunes, so I only have it on my phone. What it does is it takes a photo and changes it a watercolor picture. 
Here are some of the pictures I have taken and change over to watercolor pics.






Pretty cool, I believe I will be having some fun and using these from time to time.


3 comments:

  1. That's unbelievable. I thought it was water color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you are having with technology!
    Hope you enjoyed slow stitching today!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and replying back. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...