If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Another finish



I wanted to show the Christmas Wall hanging that I had made 5 years ago. Its just now has it's binding sewn on. 
I can now cross this off my list for good.

This a Redwork pattern called 
Winter Twittering
by Pearl Louise Krush
publisher The House of White Birch








I linking this to julie k quilts





9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! You must be pleased to have such a beautiful quilt now finished. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I am so glad you shared this, your embroidery is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it looks pretty good - about time to get that binding done huh - I am on the first embroidery block for my red work - I thought it would go quickly - it's not - I hope this doesn't turn into another 2 year project for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, the embroidery is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen,
    what a lovely christmas wall hanging!
    It's gorgeous. You've stitched it so lovely.
    Greetings
    Marle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this wonderful finish. Beautiful Quilt and very nice stitchery.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...