If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, March 16, 2015

What's Up 3-16-15

Made it home last night from the Dallas show around midnight. For now all I can say is I thought it was a wonderful show. I need to go through my pictures and the post my favorites.
So on my wall is what I left up there last week seeing how I been gone since Thursday.
I have been working on getting this months color YELLOW 
done.


And a portion of a baby quilt using Jenny Doan's method of her Disappearing Hourglass 2



A word of warning there are a lot of bias edges, so be careful not to stretch them. Starch heavily, can help. 


























2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pictures from Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and sweet project...hummm...I have never made an all yellow quilt???!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...