Today was a lot like most days lately, a little of this and that but today I was able to get in a little bit of sewing.
Did some prepping and cutting on the the last few blocks of Farmers Wife 1930's Sampler.
I will ready for this quilt to be finished seeing how it's over a year and half. Decided on a setting I'll use, will be different than the book thou.
I realize I didn't take new pictures of the Poinsettia quilt I mentioned yesterday.
So here are couple new ones, with the help of Pete.
You can see the stain very clearly in this picture.
We have been having above normal temps now so I thought I would take advantage of it and do some overdue cleaning up of the lawn. I like to mow up all the fallen leaves and give it it's last mow but with company coming I focused more on the house and not the yard.
It will look so nice when done and less of a fire hazard.
It's getting close to the last of the years so like so many others I start taking stock of what has happened and what I would like to.