If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, December 26, 2016

What's Up 12.26.16

Here it is the last week of December and all I can show is the Poinsettia quilt that I finished the binding on.




Now it needs to get washed and hopefully the stains can be removed. 



Being that it's an old quilt and stains are ones of age and not a substance. Little nervous because of all the red fabric but we'll give it a try.



Want show what I'm excited about and that is my gift that will help me with future quilts.
That is my cutter.



Haven't gotten to use it yet but I do have plans.






3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, hope the stain removal goes well. What a great present! I am sure you will make good use of it. Happy Holidays from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my accuquilt cutter and it took me almost 8 months before I started to use it on a regular basis but once you get started you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas gift. Looking forward to seeing what project you try first.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...