If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Stash Update

I have been busy getting a couple of my UFO's done so I haven't had time to start anything new except yesterday I did start on a Furoshiki bag. That took a yard. 
Furoshiki is a traditional japanese wrapping cloth, use it to wrap everything. Furoshiki can be used for gift wrapping, grocey shopping or even as clothing. 

I have been hemming the edges so tomorrow I will show how I made mine. Right now it's almost 11:00 and I need to get to bed so this is going to be short and sweet. 

I used only 1 yard and did not purchased any fabric. my total is on the left side.

So till tomorrow
Kat 
=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Our stash reports are the same. I've been too busy on those baby quilts and fighting the heat to start anything new - or finish for that matter. Look forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...