If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Yarn Along day

 It is Yarn Along day and it has been a few weeks since I last posted what it is I'm knitting and reading. I have to admit that I am still working on my shawl Color Affection and I'm almost done. I should have it finish here in the next week which mean I need to have a project ready to do. I thought I would make the little dudes a giraffe I found on Raverly. I really love that site, so much is offered and I always seem to find some really neat projects. And this will be a fun one  


Melman the Giraffe
by Cassidy Clark
Cassidy Clark Designs


Then there is the book I going to start and it is in honor of Julia Child, on what would of been her 100th birthday this Monday August 15th
I use to watch her on TV many years ago and just thought she made cooking look so easy.
I had also seen the movie of her memoir a couple of years ago and loved it. 
I hoping the book will be enjoyable too.


So we"ll see.

Till next time
Kat
=^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...