If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

What I'm planning to knit

 I have to start , a little late, working on Christmas sweaters for the boys. Now that they are in San Diego and near the ocean I thought a nice easy, blue like the sea sweater.

So I'm going to do one that was published back in the 60's




This one I liked the colors so that is close to the ones I picked 





For what I'm listening to is 

Gone Girl: A Novel | [Gillian Flynn]

Has quite a few twists to it but also more foul language then I care for. I have to know what happens so I'll finish it. I just wouldn't recommend this book to some because of the language.

I'm also still reading the book I posted about last time here 




Linking to






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...