It's hard to believe it's been two weeks since I last wrote.
I have been very productive tho.
I was able to complete my string quilt and love how it turned out.
Can't say that it made a dent in the strips.
I also machine quilted the turquoise baby quilt. Nothing fancy just some straight lines and waves around the outer border.
Now it's ready to be given away.
Now I can say Yeah!!!!!
The Farmer's Wife 1930 quilt is done.
I did a different setting than the book and didn't use all the blocks I made. I'll have to find something else to use the remaining ones.
Turned out OK
Measures out to be 86 x 93.
So now on the design wall is my OMG for this month
it is one of the RSC I started in 2015
Have 10 blocks but I'll need six more to go.
Linking up with
elm street quilts