If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, March 31, 2017

March OMG

I had posted Sunday about this month's OMG but felt I needed to share again so I can show the quilt a lone so I can link this to Elm Street Quilts 



It is Red Letter Day by Thimble Blossom.




In fact I took it to the quilter today.




Used 30's reproduction fabric with snow for the background.


I am linking up to elm street quilts

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful quilt. Good luck with your OMG.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...