I had full intentions of sewing part of the day... seeing how the prediction was right for rain all day. But I starting to clean and couldn't stop, ended up in my sewing room and was able to organized quite a bit.
|Boy, sure need to organize the fabric|
It started out by cleaning up around the floor area.
But from the next picture you can see all the stuff hidden underneath the table, which I did not get to.
ON THE LIST
Had the floss to return back to the main storage from embroidering the RG blocks
Seeing how cleaning out and organizing my sewing room was one of my goals for the year, I figured I better put a little more effort into it.
Need to organize my scraps. I have enough bins to put them in now... I just need to label which size go where and start sorting
So I have this little tub... I figure if I can do a little each day, I'll be able to get through the scraps without feeling overwhelmed.
I decided on one of the two remaining Ruby Garden quilts. Have the fabric picked out. These picks are with my middle daughter in mind ...
she'll be next