If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#3 is Finished



Well I did it, #3 Ruby's Garden if done.




I really like how it looks with those muted colors and that splash of some very muted lavender

Now it's onto the last one, mine.....


I have the fabric picked out and now time to start cutting.




And last night I finished block five of "Words to Live By". 



There is 12 of the smaller blocks that surround a larger block in the center. 


I'm thinking about maybe making all those HST  leader & enders.
That way I'm not trying to get them all made at one time, I can spread out the joy..
Seeing how it will be awhile before I'm ready to assemble anyway.



7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your Ruby's Gardem version 3, wonderful setting. Really like the colors.
    Also like the applique of your new project, wonderful pattern, what a gorgeous quilt with all the HST's.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Ruby's Garden! I love the light coloured fabrics you've used so much.
    It's a wunderful garden. Your appliques looks great, what a beautiful projekt.
    Hugs
    Marle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby's Garden is lovely, so cute. The applique is very nice and gong to be a beautiful quilt. Have a wonderful day. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice finish! I love the muted colors and that lavender is wonderful. I need to play with a little of that color myself.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Ruby's Garden is stunning!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!! A real treasure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby's Garden is gorgeous as well as the Words to Live by appliqué!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on that gorgeous finish!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...