If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Egg Recipe #19


Here is the second part I promised.

Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Your way



I used the egg cooked in the microwave and for my meat choice I had some Canadian bacon but why not use bacon, sausage or ham. Really whatever you have on hand..
Now I had whole wheat  English muffins but I have also used bread, biscuits, soft rolls, crescent roll or what about bagels.
I love cheese on mine but that is optional.

And you can not forget the ketchup  

Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...