If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hand Quilting Blog Hop

I know I have been absent the past few days and this is why
Grandma has been keeping very busy watching them for my daughter.

I have been wanting to post some things I had planned before I came here but just haven't had the time or energy.

But I do want to take a minute to share about something I'm very passionate about and that is hand quilting.




There is a Blog Hop just dedicated to hand quilting
It is already day 4 but you can still go back and view the previous days.

I'll be posting something on Saturday for the hop.
Hope you come back and see what I have been quilting on.


2 comments:

  1. Lucky Grandma! They're just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s great,they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...