If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just a thought


I was out one morning with the "Man of the Place" having breakfast and the waitress brought us our coffee. Mine came in this cup. Now I have done this many times and that is to see something and think to myself
THAT WOULD MAKE A NEAT QUILT PATTERN. 

I find it amusing. 
How about you, do you do the same?


5 comments:

  1. Yes it would make a great quilt! and yes I do it all the time my friends and family think I'm crazy I find idea's and inspiration in all sorts and yes like you I usually take a photo too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration! When should we expect to see the finished quilt, giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing when I see a pretty tiled floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that all the time! You're right, that mug design would make a fantastic quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! That's funny. It would make a nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...