I have been able to scratch that sewing itch. Yesterday I was able to assemble all the blocks for the Mystery Christmas quilt.
I was fortunate enough to have all the fabric that was required to assemble this quilt. But I did not and could not find what the finished quilt was supposed to look like in the stuff I had. So I went online, went to a past post of mine, followed the links to try to find out what the last clue was. I tried and tried to until I decided well I can't find the last clue, maybe I can find a picture of the finished quilt.
With a little more digging and 30 or 40 minutes later I found a picture of what I believe is what it's supposed to look like and so that's what I duplicated on the wall and it worked.
So now it's just a matter of putting the blocks together.
Then I can have that one checked off my list.
I have done a few more circles for the I-spy quilt, made from the Quilty 365 circles. I'm having a talk with myself about whether to do just one a day or a couple of them in a day, seeing how I am making two quilts.
It will take more blocks, so I'm thinking I'll just go ahead and make some extras.
Plus I need to be able to include each quilt one circle of a particular fabric.
So why not make two of those on the same day.
While watching television with "the man at the place", I have been working on some hand quilting. And I have to stay since he's been home for the holidays I have had more sedentary time.
Picked up a new iron yesterday. Couldn't do all I needed with that small one I was using.