If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Some Hand Work

It's Sunday so that means it's time to share what it is we are working on today and sharing this at Kathy's Quilts.
"The man of the Place" went deer hunting so I had the house to myself. Did some machine work which was attaching the binding to the lap quilt that is going to go to my oldest daughter for Christmas.





So that is what I have been stitching on this afternoon and will try to get it finished this evening.


2 comments:

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...