If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

One plus One, Makes Two







I was walking this morning thinking about the things I'm blessed with, then I read my daughter's blog and she had this posted and I though how right this quote is.










One of the blessing I have is I'm going to be a Grandma for the first time and not just one child but twins. It's a double blessing.

Just think of all the quilts, knitted items and other things I can come up with to make.

Till next time
Kat
=^..^=




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the twin grandbabies!!! What fun!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What wonderful news times two! I also love the thought about perfection. I have been struggling with perfection issues lately and have to keep reminding myself of the same thing!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am just too excited. I need to tone it down a notch or two.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...