If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pillow Talk


Well Tomorrow is my day and I am working on my pillow. I have been so indecisive, which is  why I feel so behind.  I will have it ready thou and I like the changes I made.

http://www.sewwequilt.com


 HERE are those on the hop today...

Tuesday November 27
Insanity Defense ) not up yet
Ginger Snaps Quilts not up yet


If you want to see all the days and the links go here


Hope to see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is OH WOW! your pillow speaks to all my likes! hope you will add me to your blog roll...think we like alike! lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...