If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, July 15, 2013

What's Up 7/15/13

I have to admit, nothing has changed on my wall this past week.


But if you look around my sewing room you would've thought I had been very busy and have something to show for it.

My room is very disorganize even when it's not messy. Just too much in a small room.

I think this expresses it all.


I have been prepping blocks (37) for my Pea Ridge Lily quilt.



And I did applique the center on the compass and the background piece that will become the ring around the compass. I now need it make 1/4 circles (32) to go on the ring 


This is a BOM at Esther's Blog


And the second month is here so once I get those circles appliqued on then I will get started on working on this part. I will change the colors though. I'm going scrappy so it won't quite be so uninformed. 

Looks like I'll be busy.
Like I'm not already.


2 comments:

  1. I can see you've been very busy and that messy creative area looks a lot like my space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your compass is beautiful and the work is so precise, I'm envious. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...