If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More of Dallas Show

Okay I said I'd  probably have no time to sew any but I just had to work on something. So I added the binding to my Log Cabin. 


Trying to finish this by the end of the month so I can add it to the list of finishes and link it here
 Binding Blitz



So enough of my simple quilt 
on with the beautiful ones from the Dallas Show























2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, I am just wondering how you go about quilting the baptist fan on your sewing machine? How to you mark it, esp with different colors in the quilt. thanks,Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kathleen,
    thank you for the pictures, wonderful quilts, pure eyecandy. I do love your Log Cabin layout.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...