If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Making the Deadline

I have been wanting to get  Q4 of 2015 Finish-Along at on the windy side
posted and I'm down to the final hour.

Well out of the ones I had listed on the last quarter, most of what was listed didn't get finish and maybe I can get them done before the end of the year.




Have this one sewn together, now needs to be quilted
This will be Q4

Checkerboard shuffle made from 2 1/2 inch strips
This will be Q4
The twisted blossom that I just started
This too will be Q4
These 2 are done
Off the list now

and the Thangles lap quilt I just finished
Needs quilting on for Q4


The nested churn dash quilt also quilted and bound. 
This one too
This one is more wishful thinking but I still would like to give this as a gift so on the list  Q4

Well reprinting what was listed 3 months ago, it looks like chances of these getting done is not good.
But most of what is listed needs quilting and just a matter of funds and getting them soon to the quilter.

Will try my hardest to do that soon so maybe I can these finished



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your 4th quarter plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your strings wedding ring quilt is absolutely gorgeous with the deep red background, really different ! and both of your flying geese quilts are charming! gives me encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...