If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Scrappy Saturday

I had been sewing off and on all week and trying to finish the small list I had made Monday.
I had these leftover from the month of bright green that needed to be completed.
Done now


Plus I have another block completed for this months RSC.
You don't see many brown reproduction 30's fabrics but since I have been collecting 30's fabric for many years there was a couple of prints I could choose. I really liked this one.



Still working on the other blocks for brown.

Linking up to
so scrappy

9 comments:

  1. The star looks beautiful, will fit great to the other colors of your stars.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful repro brown. I don't see many 1930s in brown or black, but you found a good one. Beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed seeing your blocks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great block, loved the fabrics such a rich brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect fabric combo for your block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEW glad that you had some time to spent at your machine this week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...