If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

March Circles




Well another month has past and another collection of circles for the ISpy quilt. 



Over at Quilty Folk others have linked up what they have done for Quilty 365.



She had asked how many days we have and I believe it's around 120 days but seeing how I'm making 2 quilts my number of circles should be doubled that.



For this month there should be 60 but was only able to get 42 done.



That's OK.  


6 comments:

  1. They are going to be really special quilts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of fabrics, they are going to be amazing quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your array of farm and food themed fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your I-Spy circles are going to be a big hit when the quilt is finished! So much fun to see your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...