If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Junes OMG



I did not make a goal last month with all that went on and April's goal I didn't complete.
Retro Air-Ship Propeller
This is where it all started (here)






With that said I am going to extends April to this month and I'm going to add the flag only because I want to have it done in time for the fourth.



Should be able to.

Linking with Elm Street Quilts



6 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful quilts. Good luck completing them. I think this is one of the most interesting American flag patterns I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool flag quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed you manage to get them both completed in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a doable set of goals. Good luck this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your pretty propellers!! (I'm sorry I'm blowing up your comment emails - I'm just really enjoying surfing back and catching up!)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...