If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekly Goal

I meant to get this posted yesterday but I ended up sewing most of day on Easy Street and then what time I wasn't sewing I had get to the quilt shop to drop off the quilts for the boys to be done, that way I can have them ready when they get here next week. I am getting so excited, it has been three months since I've seen the 
"little dudes".



Before and what a mess.

I finished the food pantry and it looks good.  I mounted the lights and it helps even though they're not as bright as I would like. Also installed the pull out shelf. Now I want to redo my kitchen cabinets with pull out shelves (someday). So here is the before and after pics.
Before                                          After

Love this

Now for week 3 goal, I decided instead of trying to clean something else out I really need to get out the seed catalogs I've been receiving and  go through them, decide on what seeds I want to try new this year and which ones I need to replace that I really like and use all the time.

And besides ordering new seeds, I need to plan out on my calendar when I need to start my seedlings and also where I'm going to plant them in the garden. Like most gardeners I rotate my crops each year. 

Today I'm going to sew Easy Street blocks together and then I'll post a picture later to show you what it looks like. I'm so thrilled now I have 2 of my Git-R-Done projects completed, at least the tops completed, they still need to be quilted.

I'll be back later



2 comments:

  1. Oh, the babies are coming how grand! They've grown so, you are going to be busy. The pantry looks very spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy a couple of cuties!!! Good job on the pantry closet!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...