If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2nd Finish






This is the fraternal twin to the other Flying Geese Quilt I finished last month and is also one of my my finishes for

 2015 FAL at On the Windy Side




They both turned out better than I thought and they will make great present this Christmas.





Had an audience while taking these shots. Believe these young heifers wanted to have their picture taken.

7 comments:

  1. Great models, they certainly enhanced the photos. LOL! A stunning quilt such a great gift, made with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish, congratulations on another beautiful finished quilt.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the setting, always cool to see the cattle getting involved! Your quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great one - and the cows are just a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts! Love the cows watching the photo shoot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilts. Love your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously love these quilts but I think I said that before! I wonder if these girls are California Cows trying to get their 5 minutes of fame?!😂 Thanks for sharing and playing along with the FAL. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...