I have been able to make a little progress last night and this morning. I finished the rest of the cross stitching, plus was able to even do the little snowflake block.
So this morning I trimmed up the block and made 4 churn dash blocks. They're little filler blocks.
Now I can say block 3 is completed and it's on to the last, block 4.
I didn't get all the Farmer's Wife blocks done like I was wanting. My goal was to get the 6 blocks done so I could drop them off at the quilt shop on my way to meet my friends. We try to get together at least a couple times a month to visit and stitch.
Was able to get 4 blocks completed, took these to the shop.
When we meet someone usually has a finish quilt to show and this time Joan had a beautiful one,.
As a group project we decided to make the Pea Ridge Lily.
I have mine done.
Pam had hers done