My five will all start with the letter F
1. Fish chowder. When I was at my daughters this past year she made this dish hoping that "the little dudes" would like it. Now Grammy loved it but the boys they didn't care for it too much. I thought it was mighty tasty so I got a copy of the recipe and I have made it a couple times since I've been home.
2. Fresh carrots. Now I needed some carrots to go in the chowder and I went out to the garden because I still have a 6 foot patch of carrots in the ground.
The really neat thing about these carrots is I did not sow the seeds myself. I had let a couple carrots from last year go to seed over the summer and this bed self seeded itself. Have to say it's been the best crop of carrots I've had in... I don't know how long.
3. Flannel pajamas. Since my girls don't read my blog very often I don't have to worry about them finding out about getting flannel pajamas for Christmas. But I'm going to make her a pair of pink polkadot flannel pajama bottoms. She loves pink
4. Finished circles. I have finished some more circles for that Quilty 365 over at Quilty Folks
All of these are done in the Christmas theme and I believe this might be enough in count to get me to Christmas Eve. But I think I might need to double check that total and get back with you on that one.
5. Fresh start. Now this will be kind of a teaser, because I'm not going to say too much about it. I would like to do a full post on this subject.
But what I do want to share is I received in the mail my new notebook journal. I keep my list and such in a composition book right now, which works. But I would like to experiment with this book I've seen so many use in YouTube videos. Others are saying how much they love this notebook. Like I said I will share more before the end of the year to show you how I'm going to set up my new year journal.
Linking up with Amy at love made my home