If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday Finishes

I am able to say that I have something to show
I have the tops of the Metro Twist and the 
Disappearing Hourglass 2.


The Metro Twist was made from 8 fat quarters and  background fabric.
Using the Quick Curve Ruler made putting the units together a piece of cake.
Measuring 56 x 42



The Disappearing Hourglass 2 is make from scraps that I had from quilts I made for the boys.

When together pretty smoothly, it just has a lot of bias sides that you need to be very careful piecing and pressing.

It measures 35 x 35

Another baby quilt to be a give away.



Then I finished a child's scarf from some stashed yarn. I have a lot of yarn that has been given to me 





5 comments:

  1. Lovely tops Kat, you have been super busy.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Metro Twist! I am amazed by your accomplishments. Beautiful work! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finishes! Love your yellow quilt and what a bonus to use your scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...