If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Farmer's Wife blocks


 I was able to work all afternoon working on a set of the Farmer's Wife 1930's.

Image result for farmer's wife 1930 quilt book


Had two that were paper pieced and being that it's not my favorite way it takes me a while and had two that were pieced.



I was able to get those two pieced ones done in the same time it takes me to do one paper pieced.

Funny how that works.

4 comments:

  1. Your blocks are pretty Kat.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh they are so intricate! I would do about a quarter of one in the time it took you to do all of these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks are sew pretty! I have the book but haven't started any of the blocks yet.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...