If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello

I have been thinking about starting this for some time now and decided it was now or never. My goal is to share a part of what I do here at the farm raising cattle, chickens ( for personal enjoyment ) and growing organic veggies. But just part of my life, then there is the real passion quilting, knitting and embroidering. This will be a learning experience that I am looking forward to and hope I can bring some enjoyment to you.  Love to here comments of all sorts. Especially one to help me through this new endeavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...