If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nervous Nellie




That's me right now, my cow Snicker is due anytime so I have been checking on her throughout the day waiting. I looked out in the pasture a little while ago and notice she was laying which is not uncommon but she was showing signs of prolapsing, you can go there for more info.
So "the Man of the Place will be home soon to help out with the birth. 
I am so worried about her, she is not a spring chicken.
I'll be back later with an update

                                                         

6 comments:

  1. I don't have to look up the word.I married a beef farmer many, many years ago. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor girl. Hope things go well for her and the calf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...how exciting, I hope everything goes well with the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish for you that all goes well!
    Good luck, Marle

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...