If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Slowly Going

Now that the carpet is laid, it's time to think about how I want to set up the sewing room..... and all I can say is the first to be put back is my sewing machine. 



I knew where that needed to be, the rest is all going to be change. And I've decided I am not bringing it all back in. 



Most of my day went toward trying to get the place a little more back the way it was.



Now that is evening and time to relax I'm working on quilting the Rocky Road. 


It's been a while since I had done any quilting on it.

Linking up to Kathy's Quilts


5 comments:

  1. Have fun rearranging your sewing room - it can be fun to do but stressful almost at the same time - glad the floors are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the process of sorting out your room, discovering things long forgotten can be a great adventure. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good sort out - enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely quilt... enjoy your stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is looking great! Love your Rocky Road quilting..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...