If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Guessing Game



Can you guess what happen here..


 I was looking out my living room window that looks out onto the patio and what do I see but a big spread of dirt.
Do you know what happened here. It wasn't like this earlier



This is what it was



She just got done taking a bath, dust bath that is.
Now she is ready for a time on the farm now.
You go girl.


1 comment:

  1. They certainly do love their dust baths. Mine have made hundreds of holes all over their pen whilst taking their dust baths.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...