If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cutting Bias Strips from Fat Quarters

Have you ever wanted to cut some bias strips from fabric you just love and all you have is a fat quarter. Well my friend Pam made a video about how to do this and I wanted to share it. I was just amazed and I hope you are too. 
I am now off to find the other one she has done and when I do I will post that one too.

Happy Valentine Day


1 comment:

  1. Those two cats are the cutest! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...