If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easy Crochet Basket

I do not crochet much but when I do I like projects that are easy and this Giant Basket is one of those kind of projects. It maybe took me 2 hours to make


 I used yarn made by Lion Brand Yarn that I bought at Walmart. Because it wasn't as thick as the pattern suggested I double it up

Now I could not find a size S Hook so I used a  size Q
Work just as well I thought.

Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

1 comment:

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...