If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

March UFO Challenge

I tried to get this month's challenge done but I just did not stitch fast enough. I was able to get half of it done and I still have 6 month of  blocks to embroider. They are the cutest blocks and you can still get the pattern from Little Miss Shabby
I'l just keep stitching away.
Kat
=^..^=


8 comments:

  1. I agree, those birdies are the cutest. Good work on the ones you did finish and I hope the rest of the birdies fly out from under your needle soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't believe i've seen those before...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I loved these little embroidered blocks that Little Miss Shabby did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours looks great so far. I too started with that BOM and am so behind, perhaps only 3 blocks stitched so far. Thanks for the gentle reminder. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you say, so much work to do. Love the pattern and your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project to do at night - thank you for sharing your progress as this will be a wonderful quilt. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing this project too this year and I only have the first 5 done. They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...