If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Night


I haven't written in a few days because I have been at my youngest daughter's home visiting and was just too busy to post anything. 
You see I had the first two seasons of Downton Abbey with me and that is what we did all weekend, watch them both, 15 hours. I was able to do a lot of knitting while watching. Now we are ready for season 3 to come out on DVDs. You see I hadn't seen these before until now and  I'll tell you, I'm hooked. This is a good series and wish I had been watching it the whole time. Thank goodness for DVDs. I'll soon be caught up for seasons 4 to come on.
green beans are doing good 
Boy this heat is the pits and by the sounds of it, it's hot all over. I know my garden is sure taking a beating and the gardener here (me) is too. I'm  only up to doing a couple hours in the morning and my garden needs more than that to get it into top shape.
I can  get at least one more picking from the green beans and need to also pick the red cabbage. Now I need to find a recipe for Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage to can.  


Till next time
Kat
=^..^=



1 comment:

  1. As soon as I finish Folye's War I intend to see Downtown Abbey.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...