Skip to main content

Making Progress

I have been working on last year RSC and I can say as of now I have 2 completed from last years group and this month's done too.





Still working on last months. I have not worked on it very much but it on the top of my list now. 




My curvy log cabin turned out nice. As you can tell I don't have all the colors in this one only 5 months but I also have to confess I never made all of them either. 



So that worked out good.
Don't think I'll add any border, like the way it is.
It measures 80 x 65' nice twin size. 
It will be perfect for a kid. 


The nine patch I finished earlier this week and plans are to practice machine quilting on it and all the baby quilts I make this year. My goal is to get 100 hours in. I better get busy cause I haven't put in any yet. 


I also finished this month. Same plans on finishing it. 

I'll give them to the guild to be donated. 

Linking up at  so scrappy


Comments

  1. love the first one the blue curses...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is a Sew Kind of Wonderful pattern using their quick curve ruler. By the way, love it

      Delete
  2. What a busy week. I think the bubble block log cabin blocks are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful projects!! Although, I hope you are not planning to give them ALL away... Must keep some quilts for yourself to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great projects there. I love the chickadees the most. But all of them are a success. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty projects. My favorite is the curvy log cabin. It's a bright and fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, especially the curvy log cabin!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress. I especially love your Curvy Log Cabin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.