If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

FAL Q2 Finishes



When I realized that the second quarter of the FAL over at Sew Can Quilt was over and everyone were posting their finishes, I thought to myself "I did it again, another 3 months have gone by and I've done other projects other than the ones I posted that were priority.
But it was just now as I was thinking about should I just go ahead and repeat last quarters list (link to the list) when it dawn on me that I do have one finished. 



It's a knitted item, one of the Fringeworthy scarfs I've made.    



Started and finished this back in April



It was a simple and fun project to knit.

I feel so much better now


linking my finish at she can quilt

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the very pretty finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty finish indeed, lovely colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love the design of your scarf! It's a real beauty.
    On behalf of the FAL hosts, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...