If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Time to Pick




I want to thank those who decided to put your name in the drawing

Well the winner is #34

Amy over at Love Made My Home

I'll be emailing to give you details

Again thank you everyone, wish I could do something for you all because you have given me so much

I use the random generator, at Random.org (free version) so do not have an image to show, thought I did but didn't work on my blog.
I guess you need to paid to able to show the winning number.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am honoured! I didn't have chance to e-mail you yesterday, but I am off to do it right now! Just wanted to say thank you here too! Here's to lots more blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...