If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, July 11, 2016

What's Up 07.11.16

 I hope you're not tired of this yet but I have more progress to report on the "Words to Live By"



Yesterday I corrected the mistake I made and fused down the remaining pieces to the center block. I can say now that, all I have to do is blanket stitch and do a little embroidering



That black fabric is all cut, setting squares and the HST. 




I still have a few other blocks and you can tell from this picture with the vacant spots for the smaller 12 1/2 inch blocks. Still need to do some detailed embroidered on them.
I don't have all the setting triangles cut out on my design wall, it's not as big as my quilt it is.

I want to redo the design wall.
That is one of the things I would like to do after the carpet is laid, being that all the stuff will be out of the room. 


One that goes from the ceiling to the floor, right now I have a gap in both areas.



I've also started on the half square triangles I have all my fabric cut and the red and green prepped to start sewing and trimming. 



So far I have 48 HST units trimmed. That means only 624 to go.


Reminder about the giveaway for my five-year blog anniversary. Here's a link to the posting.

Linking with





6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of hsts.
    Beautiful progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That block is gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking and the inspiration you give us this week on Show and Tell Monday !! Hug Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of hsts. amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words to Live By is coming together beautifully. Though I do not envy you all those HSTs that need to be made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be so lovely when you're finished!

    Thanks for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...