If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, January 30, 2017

What's Up 1.30.17


What's up on the wall is this coming months stash busters pattern.



Have all the single units sewn and or cut, ready to be assembled.



Referring to yesterday this is probably what I should of been working on but I had thought about it and I figure if I do not get this done before Thursday, I'll probably be capable of machine sewing before hand sewing.



While writing this made me think about when stash buster was happening and if I'll be able to go. And no I won't be able to go, it's the same day of surgery. BUMMER.


Oh well I can show it in Aprils meeting.

Linking up with
patchwork times

love laugh quilt

cooking up quilts

ems scrapbag

6 comments:

  1. that is a nice looking pattern you have there! Are you getting the warm weather over in Oklahoma that we are in Arkansas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing you a smooth surgical experience and the best outcome. The sooner done the sooner you will be healed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will certainly be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one went together really quickly. Hope the surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blue/white quilt is so classic and yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...