If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Finish is Words to Live By

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's finished finally.... My Words to Live By




Well almost I still need fill in the center block and put my name on.



Started this in 2014 and other than the quilting it is done.



Measures 86 x 86 and have no idea how many pieces, all I can say is a heck of a lot.
I think around 780 HST







Tried taking pictures outside, was able to capture a few but it was awfully windy.

  My happy dance







9 comments:

  1. What a beauty! So glad for you - a finish is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congratulations! What a gorgeous quilt. What a lot of detail and tons of care to create those beautiful appliques, not to mention the time to cut and stitch those half triangle squares. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great finish. Love the red, navy and green. So much work, it has turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glückwunsch zu so einem schönen Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled for you, a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those half square triangles really makes this quilt zing! well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! All those HSTs, you definitely deserve an award for perseverance. It's supposed to be in the 80s here today, hope you are able to get out and enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what a delightful quilt--it kinda 'sings' doesn't it--
    lots and lots of work went into making this beauty--
    enjoy the moments, di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular! Many congratulations on a fabulous finish.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...