If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Another good day

I had a Eye doctor appointment this morning so I was unable to work out in the vegetable garden at all today.
 Oh bummer - I sure miss that heat and humidity.
By the time I got home it was already afternoon and so I decided that I was just going to work and some sewing with some of my household chores.
It worked out really well... I had another good day.


I finished the piece blocks that I needed to do for that lap quilt that I have on my wall. 



Now I need to cut out the filling blocks and start assembling
 Hooray!!!
 I finished my appliqué my block. Thanks for the encouragement Chooky
Also Mama asked me how I made my sauerkraut, well here is the link to the post I wrote a couple years back on how I make my sauerkraut.  I hope this helps anyone who might be interested


4 comments:

  1. glad to hear the block is finished..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the recipe for the sauerkraut, it is such a great way to use up a surplus of cabbage and I really enjoy it. it is wonderful to be able to compare recipes. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are moving right along with those blocks. Looking forward to seeing it with all the setting blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and your blocks are beautiful.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...