If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Monday



So it is Monday and I have been working on what was up on my wall last week. I am really looking forward to getting it off my wall. Making progress and I should be done with it hopeful this week.


Six more blocks to go





I'm using Ricky Tim's Stable Stuff and will be doing invisible machine appliqueing. I like how it looks like I needle turn them and I do not have to worry about fraying.

I'm linking this to


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks, especially the applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blocks are gorgeous!!! now what is Ricky Tims Stable stuff; please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks! Congrats on getting 3 more of these done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Almost finished! I am in *love* with that bottom block. Those fabrics together call to me. :) Good to see you at BOMs Away. I hadn't seen the Stable Stuff before. Looks like an interfacing method? I like the raw-edge look for primitive things, but it makes me nervous to think of how it would hold up for multiple washings in normal everyday use.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...