If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Freebie

  This is unbelievable


I wanted to share some information I received the other day. Some of you might have received it also but for those who did not I hope you go check it out. I get a newsletter from Michele over at Quilting Gallery. and in this newsletter she had put together  a list of 60+ sites of free BOM's, quilt-a-longs, swaps, challenges and other fun things. 
It will be worth your while.
Kat

2 comments:

  1. No I'm sorry, I sometimes need to get out more and realize not everyone is a quilter. BOM stands for Block Of the Month and this is where you receive a pattern for a quilt block that will be put with other monthly patterns to become a quilt top. Normally they go for 12 months. I hope I was able to explain it will enough

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...