If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.William Morris.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Two in Minnesota

We had a good day, lots of wonderful quilters attending the show 
 and came by our booth.
By the end of the day I was able to go around and view the quilts that are in the building we are in. There are 3 building with quilts and vendors
So I wanted to show you what I found, this pattern here ,

I love tree patterns, and I wanted to share some of the quilts that were in our building. I am doing a theme show, all relating to tree. 
A Quilter's Menagerie by Ann Fahl

Tall Pines by Sandi Irish

Autumn Leaves Aglow by Carolyn Jensen

Forgot to get name

Awesome Nature by Elsie Anderson
 And then I found this cute tunic pattern, I have been  in the mood to sew some clothing and this is one I want to make.


Till next time 
Kat
=^..^=



1 comment:

  1. Árvore com cisne e garça juntos é a minha preferida.Faça esta bata,por favor.Beijo.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome friends to share a thought, I enjoy reading them and will try my best to reply back by email most of the time. But if you do not hear back it's because you are a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...